Build the skills and knowledge required to perform confidently and effectively in your new role. This course provides an opportunity to explore the key functions of a Sales Agent through detailed practical examples. It has a strong focus on strategies for obtaining listings, the sales process, auctioneering and the traits of a successful salesperson.
Note this is a four day course.
People new to residential property sales.
Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
- Identify and understand the application of relevant government agencies, legislation and regulations to the real estate sales function
- Apply code of conduct and rules of practice to uphold professionalism in the real estate sector
- Understand the functions, roles and responsibilities within an agency team
- Obtain listings and plan for client engagement activities
- Research and identify the real estate market
- Identify the types of Sale Authorities and when to use them
- Understand legislation and implications to real estate sales
- Complete a Sales Authority with accuracy
- Complete a vendors checklist and associated documentation
- Define and implement a marketing schedule
- Use strategies to communicate and negotiate effectively throughout the sales process
- Carry out tasks to show properties and follow-up leads
- Apply the Contract of Sale process
- Understand relevant legislation and regulations for auctioning of property
- Implement procedures to conduct an auction
Successful completion of the Agent’s Representative course
Please note: A discount applies if you enrol and pay for the Agent's Representative and Job Ready courses together.
The funding for this course was provided from the Victorian Property Fund on the approval of the Minister for Consumer Affairs.