This course is designed to further enhance your skills and expertise in Owners’ Corporation Management with the right tools and insights. Practical case studies are used to help you build skills to navigate complex situations, identify situations where legal advice is required and understand issues related to insurance, GST and tax requirements.
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Review case studies relating to complex owners’ corporation situations
- Understand the requirements involved in altering common property and plans of subdivision and surrounding telecommunication towers
- Identify situations where legal advice is required
- Understand how additional rules can be created
- Understand issues relating to insurance, GST and tax requirements
- Discuss common issues, plans and the challenges in relation to maintenance, guarantees and warranties