To lead and represent the real estate industry and advance the professionalism of members.
REIV Members are located in the CBD, metropolitan, rural and regional Victoria and represent all areas of real estate specialisation.
The membership comprises of:
- Over 2,000 corporate members representing agencies of all sizes, ranging from small family run businesses to large franchise groups
- 5,000 real estate professionals across Victoria
- Over 2,000 individuals studying towards a qualification in the real estate profession
- Affiliated companies and individuals providing products and services to the real estate industry
Chapters and Divisions
In order to promote ongoing exchange of ideas and provide a platform for peer to peer support and development, the REIV has an active culture of working through Chapters and Divisions.
REIV Chapters bring together real estate professionals with a specialist skill or area of interest and Divisions bring together members in geographic areas for greater ongoing interaction and more customised professional development opportunities.
Each Chapter and Division has a core committee that provides a forum to champion issues, ideas and opportunities. Chapters and Divisions organise and design events that focus on practical insights and current issues relevant to them. Participation in these events also contributes towards CPD.
In addition to our peak body, the Real Estate Institute of Australia (REIA), each State and Teritory has a real estate institute.
THE REI NETWORK
- The Real Estate Institute of the Australian Capital Territory (REIACT)
- The Real Estate Institute of Queensland (REIQ)
- The Real Estate Institute of Northern Territory (REINT)
- The Real Estate Institute of South Australia (REISA)
- The Real Estate Institute of Tasmania (REIT)
- The Real Estate Institute of New South Wales (REINSW)
- The Real Estate Institute of Western Australia (REIWA)