The first step in establishing a real estate career is to become an Agent's Representative.
Search our directory to identify upcoming training opportunities that fit your development needs.
The REIV provides an extensive range of training and career development programs.
The REIV hosts a range of events designed for the benefit of real estate professionals.
The Research Bulletin, available for free to REIV Members (log in required) and for purchase by members of the public, is a monthly publication which provides a comprehensive overview of the Victorian property market.
The REIV delivers auction results first. Check Saturday and Sunday nights for the most up to date results and Wednesdays for a complete wrap up.
Access the most up to date sales data for Melbourne suburbs and Victorian regional centres.
Access historical sales information, subscribe to our monthly research bulletin or make a custom data request.
Keep up to date on the latest property market news and information.
The REIV provides general advice to the public concerning the buying, selling and leasing of residential and commercial property.
Access a diverse array of resources to maintain your edge in the dynamic world of real estate.
The REIV formulates and promotes responsible public policy as a part of our mission to lead and represent the real estate industry.
REIV Members can purchase a range of stationery, forms and other useful items from the exclusive REIV store.
REIV members have access to the best training and tools to excel, as well as a range of industry-leading products & services.
Find out why you should choose an REIV Member when you next buy, sell or lease.
Join Victoria's peak real estate association and experience the benefits of membership today.
Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Act 2012
- Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Regulations 2012
Building Act 1993
- Building Regulations 2006
Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Commonwealth)
- Competition and Consumer Regulations 2010 (Commonwealth)
Estate Agents Act 1980
- Estate Agents (Contracts) Regulations 2008
- Estate Agents (Education) Regulations 2008
- Estate Agents (Exemption) Regulations 2005
- Estate Agents (Fees) Regulations 2007
- Estate Agents (General, Accounts and Audit) Regulations 2008
- Estate Agents (Professional Conduct) Regulations 2008
- Estate Agents (Retirement Villages) Regulations 2006
Equal Opportunity Act 2010
Occupational Health and Safety Act 2004
- Occupational Health and Safety Regulations 2007
Owners Corporations Act 2006
- Owners Corporations Regulations 2007
Planning and Environment Act 1987
- Planning and Environment Regulations 2015
Residential Tenancies Act 1997
- Residential Tenancies Regulations 2008
- Residential Tenancies (Rooming House Standards) Regulations 2012
Retail Leases Act 2003
- Retail Leases Regulations 2013
Sale of Land Act 1962
- Sale of Land (Infringements) Regulations 2014
- Sale of Land (Public Auctions) Regulations 2014
Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal Act 1998
- Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal Rules 2008
- Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (Fees) Regulations 2013
335 Camberwell Rd
+ 03 9205 6666
Copyright ©2016 The Real Estate Institute of Victoria Ltd. All Rights Reserved.