Australians are totally unique in how we respond to leaders and their leadership style. Foreign leadership styles imported from overseas often fail to hit the mark with Australians. Learn how to operate effectively in ways that appeal to the diverse and unique Australian workplace.
Prior to the course participants will fill out a brief online questionnaire and, combined with insights from the Australian Leadership Archetype Study, David will help you to identify the leadership style that will best work for you.
The program is designed to provide you with practical “how to’s” to improve your business and people leadership and management skills. The program provides key insights into your own leadership style and what you specifically need to do to create and lead a 'high performance' real estate team.
Registrations for the next ALS- Introduction session will close 5:00pm, Friday 10th February 2017.
This course is the first in a new series consisting of 6 modules/courses which will be delivered for the first time throughout the first half of 2017. Courses 2 to 6 (details forthcoming) require the completion of preceding modules.
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Understanding myself – what is my natural leadership & communication style?
- Key differences between 'leadership' and 'management';
- Leading in an Australian workplace – key insights from the Australian Leadership Archetype Study – Understanding motivation and staff engagement in Australia.
- How to create “full on” volunteers who are willing to ‘go the extra mile’ for your cause.
- How to avoid creating “Whingers”, “Survivors” or “Prisoners” who derail your work.
- Understanding the keys to becoming an exceptional leader, and not simply the “Boss”
- The importance of working ‘on the business’ rather than ‘in the business’ for growth.
- The art of delegation and the importance of ‘letting go’.
- Includes a brief program overview for modules 2 to 6.
There are no pre-requisities to enrol in the Introduction course, however, participants will be required to complete a brief online questionnaire that identifies your preferred communication and leadership style.