Develop the confidence and skills needed to call a public auction.
Working with experienced auctioneers you will learn the rules, bidding sequence, voice control and personal enhancement required to call a successful public auction. A series of mock auctions and constructive pinpoint coaching are used to give you hands-on learning experience and prepare you for your auctioneering career.
Upon completion of the course you should be able to:
- Understand code of conduct and rules of practice
- Plan for and appropriately undertake an auction including dealing with challenging conditions
- Apply effective communication techniques to carry out an auction
- Identify and apply auction calling skills and tips
- Develop a personal auction calling style
Successful completion of the Agent's Representative Course