This course will provide experienced property managers with a thorough understanding of the relevant legislation. Participants will also develop further skills to successfully manage the portfolio by setting KPIs.
The workshop will provide insights into the strategies of managing residential properties, identifying target markets and taking the property management department to the next level.
Property managers who have completed both the Introduction and Intermediate Residential Property Management courses.
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Understand the role and responsibilities of a senior property manager
- Ensure compliance with all tenancy legislation
- Deal with relevant government departments
- Strategise for growing the rent roll
- Devise fresh and creative presentations for winning new listings
- Streamline office systems for improved efficiency
- Understand and use benchmarks to evaluate effectiveness
- Develop sound KPIs for the department and staff
- Manage tenancies
- Repairs and maintenance
- Manage staff and increasing productivity
- Increase revenue and reduce expenditure