Property Update - Quarterly publication
Keep informed with the most comprehensive data and commentary on the Victorian property market.
REIV collects more auction and sale outcomes than anyone else. The data which is collected is analysed and used to produce REIV's Property Update.
Key features include:
- Median price statistics for municipalities in metropolitan Melbourne and regional Victoria, as well as median price statistics for inner, middle, and outer metropolitan Melbourne.
- Coloured maps which show median prices in an easy-to-read format. This includes a 'change in medians' locality map.
- Auction Update, a section containing data and commentary on the Victorian auction market.
- Rental market data for Melbourne and selected regional centres, including vacancy rates and median rents.
- Commercial Corner, a section devoted to the Victorian commercial and industrial market.
- An explanation of our methodology and key terms.
Login below to access the latest Property Update, inclusive as part of your membership. You will need your member number and password. If you have forgotten those details contact us on 9205 6652 or click here to send us an email.
Property Update for the public
The September Quarter 2013 is currently available as a PDF. You can purchase the latest Property Update by clicking here and downloading the order form.